Louisiana Contractors Accreditation Institute Business and Law Seminar
The Louisiana Contractors Accreditation Institute, a partnership between Louisiana Economic Development, Louisiana Community & Technical College System and the Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors offers seminars and courses to small and emerging construction businesses that assists in building a solid foundation of knowledge within the construction industry.
The Louisiana Contractors Accreditation Institute (LCAI) Business and Law Seminar provides small and emerging construction businesses critical information about construction management and operating a construction related business.
- Six week course, with two hour sessions twice a week
- Taught by industry leaders
- Offered via interactive distance learning to multiple locations throughout the State
- Topics covered include but are not limited to:
- Bid Process
- Contract Management
- Equipment Management
- Occupational Safety
- Risk Management
- Financial & Business Management
- Bonding/Access to Capital
- Certifications and Available Resources
- Entrepreneurship Training